It might sound a little weird, to combine squash and Ramen, but this is easily one of my new favorites. While we have entered the new year and Spring, it is still so cold outside some days. The weather is moody and also super cold this week. So I decided to make soup!
- 1 butternut squash
- 1 cup of chopped onion
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp ginger
- 1 tsp of lemongrass
- 1 pouch of Thai style liquid broth concentrate
- 1/4 cup of teriyaki sauce
- 2 tbsp of soy sauce
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 32 oz of broth
- 1 cup of Shitake mushrooms
- Deseed and chop butternut squash into smaller 2-3 inch pieces.
- Place in pan with 1-2 inches of water.
- Bake at 400⁰ for 45 minutes.
- Chop up onion, garlic, ginger. Set aside.
- Once squash is ready, add all ingredients in a bowl and blend together.
- Boil until smooth and creamy.
- Prepare Ramen noodles and boil eggs. Pour broth over noodles and enjoy!
Love always, Daniposa 💛