Whenever I think of meatloaf, I’m not usually running to make it or eat it. But my husband makes the best meatloafs and has recently gotten me interested. I wanted to experiment and make my own. Check out my recipe below.
- 2 lbs ground meat (beef)
- 1 white onion
- 3 sweet peppers (pitted no seeds)
- 1 slice of bread (oat)
- 2 eggs
- Garlic powder
- 5 potatoes
- Place your ground meat in a bowl.
- I used my mini food processor and chopped up my onions and peppers finely. Add into bowl with meat.
- Add all seasonings.
- Add whole eggs into bowl.
- Hand crumble a slice of bread into small pieces. Add to bowl.
- Mix contents until it is smooth.
- Place into a mealoaf pan (or circle pan for a meatloaf cake like me LOL!)
- Cook at 350° for 45 minutes to an hour until tender and cooked through. Use thermometer or cut open to make sure it is cooked well.
- Let it sit and cool down.
- Serve with mashed potatoes.
- Dice your potatoes, boil until soft.
- Add butter, salt, garlic powder and parm cheese. Mix until cheesy and soft.
Love always, Daniposa.