I couldn’t resist getting tons of avocados at the grocery store last week because they were 88¢ each. But I didn’t know what to do with all these ripe avocados. It’s starting to get warmer outside! What is more refreshing than guacamole!?
- 5 avocados
- 1/2 white onion
- 1 jalapeño pepper (pitted no seeds)
- 1 handful of grape tomatoes
- 3 limes
- 2 tbs fresh cilantro
- Pit and scoop avocados into large bowl.
- Dice and chop onion, tomatoes and jalapeño(s). Add to large bowl.
- Cut and squeeze limes into bowl.
- Sprinkle cilantro, salt and pepper into bowl.
- Mix all contents in bowl until smooth and creamy.
- Enjoy with chips, salad or however!
Love always, Daniposa.