This super flavorful and health packed dinner is easily one of my new favorites. It’s such a quick meal and honestly so energizing! I have to share it!
One of my favorite combinations is fish and asparagus! So today I made a new improvised recipe, and I hope you enjoy. As always, a video tutorial is on my Instagram page! Follow, comment, like and share! Let me know how you like it.
- 2 tablespoons oil/butter
- 2 filets of Salmon
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- Cilantro chili lime salt
- Salmon Oil Rub Seasoning (2 tbs olive oil, 1 tsp paprika, turmeric, white pepper, old bay, garlic powder, salt)
- Chop asparagus into one inch pieces.
- Place butter or oil on pan/grill. Cook asparagus until tender. Season to your liking (I used a delicious cilantro chili lime salt).
- Mix olive oil and rub seasonings together and season Salmon filets thoroughly.
- Set grill to 250°-300° for a slower cook.
- Grill skin side down for a crispy skin. Flip after approximately 6 minutes.
- Drizzle some maple syrup after flipping over and spread over filet .
- Cook on each side 60 seconds or so on 250°-300° until cooked through. Check internal temperature or cut open for temperature check.
- Serve with asparagus and enjoy!
I hope you enjoy! Love always, Daniposa.